Are you interested in adding Sleep Well At Night (SWAN) stocks to your portfolio?
This is the article you’ve been looking for.
In this series, I present stocks of companies you should consider buying for the very long term. These companies are industry leaders and disruptive growth stocks who will dominate the markets for years to come.
Here is some of the criteria I use to select companies worthy of inclusion:
- A visionary founder and/or exceptional management
- A strong franchise and a wide economic moat
- A track record of outperforming the market in times of crisis
- Consistent financial performances
- A well structured and manageable debt burden
- Substantial and reliable cash flows
- Promising growth prospects
- Investments in R&D and acquisitions
- BONUS: A history of reliable dividend payments
Here are the SWANs I’ve covered so far:
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL)
- Amazon (Nasdaq: AMZN)
- Coca-Cola (NYSE: KO)
- Costco (Nasdaq: COST)
- Disney (NYSE: DIS)
- Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT)
- Realty Income Corp (NYSE: O)
- Visa (NYSE: V)
- Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) – article coming soon
- Google (Nasdaq: GOOGL) – article coming soon
Here are some growth stocks I believe you should add to your portfolio for the next decade:
I will also be covering ETFs I believe you should add to your portfolio:
- S&P 500 Index Fund – article coming soon
- Ark Innovation (NYSEARCA: ARKK) – article coming soon
- ARK Autonomous Technology & Robotics (BATS: ARKQ) – article coming soon
- 2 Water ETFs
I will be adding more companies to these lists so stay tuned.
DISCLAIMER: This is not financial advice. Do your own research before investing.